Apply for Animation in UX Award
This award recognises the important role that animation can play in the delivery of a high-quality user experience. All activities in support of your entry must be completed or on-going within the past 18 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation overview: Tell us about your operation; if you are an agency or one-person team. Please provide background and context.
- Elegant Design: Outline how cohesive and refined the solution feels. In your answer, please detail how seamless and consistent the users’ interactions are with the solution.
- Simplicity: How does the experience support mastery of the task at hand and avoid unnecessary complexity?
- Innovation: Please specify what is new, unique, or exciting about your solution. Is it an improvement on existing methods, conventions and patterns; and, if so, how much of an improvement?
- Impact: What have been the practical benefits the solution has made to the user experience? How has it impacted the business and the end-user? How is the impact measured?
- Engagement: Outline how the animation drove the UX to new heights and entertains, delights and informs to support core objectives.