Apply for B2B UX Achievement in Productivity & Utilities
This award recognises an outstanding UX in Ireland’s B2B productivity & utilities space, delivered over the past 18 months, that can best demonstrate true innovation and customer satisfaction.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation overview: Tell us about your operation; if you are an agency or one-person team. Please provide background and context.
- UX overview: Please explain the overall use for which UX design has been executed.
- Challenges: Tell us about the challenges the UX is designed to meet.
- Rationale: What was the rationale behind the design concept?
- Creative inputs: Highlight the creative inputs in support of the design concept.
- Content: Tell us how content was created to support the UX mission.
- Impact: What was the impact of the UX implementation, including the contribution to business growth (e.g. sales, completed tasks) and benefits to the end user (e.g. improved customer satisfaction).