Apply for B2B UX Achievement in Social & Communications
This award recognises an outstanding UX in Ireland’s B2B social media and communications industries, delivered over the past 18 months, that can best demonstrate true innovation and customer satisfaction.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation overview: Tell us about your operation; if you are an agency or one-person team. Please provide background and context.
- UX overview: Please explain the overall use for which UX design has been executed.
- Challenges: Tell us about the challenges the UX is designed to meet.
- Rationale: What was the rationale behind the design concept?
- Creative inputs: Highlight the creative inputs in support of the design concept.
- Content: Tell us how content was created to support the UX mission.
- Impact: What was the impact of the UX implementation, including the contribution to business growth (e.g. sales, completed tasks) and benefits to the end user (e.g. improved customer satisfaction).