Apply for Social Impact of UX Award
This award recognises the UX solution that has helped non-profit and non-governmental organisations to achieve its goals and improve their social impact.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation overview: Tell us about your operation; if you are an agency or one-person team. Please provide background and context.
- Project overview: Please tell us about the project or projects in which you have been engaged that demonstrate the positive social impact great UX delivered.
- Strategy: What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives?
- Innovation: Please detail any innovations that you introduced through this project and detail measurable outcomes.
- Challenges: Explain challenges that were experienced and how they were overcome, and the successes achieved. What lessons were learned?
- Outcome and Results: Summarise the outcome of these efforts, specifying the contribution to the local community and also your own organisation. Please include facts and figures where possible.