Apply for UX Onboarding Award
First impressions are key in any business. This award recognises the most effective UX Onboarding process, delivered over the past 18 months, that has led to the growth of your business and increased user engagement.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation overview: Tell us about your operation; if you are an agency or one-person team. Please provide background and context.
- Onboarding: How was onboarding achieved? How was friction removed? How was user engagement maintained from beginning to end?
- Simplicity: How does the experience support mastery of the task at hand and avoid unnecessary complexity?
- Innovation: Please specify what is new, unique, or exciting about your solution. Is it an improvement on existing methods, conventions and patterns; and, if so, how much of an improvement?
- Impact: What have been the practical benefits the solution has made to the user experience? How has it impacted the business and the end-user? How is the impact measured?
- Emotional Engagement: How does the solution produce an emotional engagement between the user and its objective? This could range from joy and delight to empowerment and a desire to act.